Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at :- https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NEW1039NCIM/JobBoard/791a8986-0c96-42ed-87f9-835884c3fbd4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7c86df81-2fc1-4dec-9a54-91edc59221ee
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, NewcrestImage Management, LLC . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance NewcrestImage's core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable and Response-Ability is Ours. This dynamic individual will be responsible for a few specific details within the hotel:
· Managing Group Sales - Booking group blocks, ensuring blocks are picked up in a timely manner, group rooming list, group inventory, group revenue tracking, responding to group e-mail/phone inquiries, tracking lost/sold groups.
· Meeting Room Sales - Booking meeting room, ensuring meeting room request are meet and ready for guest upon arrival, meeting room revenue tracking, responding to meeting room e-mail/phone inquiries.
· Corporate Accounts - Assisting with qualifying corporate accounts, processing the required forms, handling all corporate accounts request and bookings, continuous follow-up and relationship building, loading corporate rate plans, monitoring increase/decrease in business, tracking of business trends."
· 1-2 years hospitality experience preferred.
· Strong guest centric mentality.
· Ability to communicate both written and verbal effectively.
· Well-groomed and professional in appearance."
This company is an equal opportunity employer.