Posting Date Apr 29, 2021
Job Number 21041433
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Winter Haven Autograph Collection, 1400 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hersha Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Balance revenue and settle accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day of operations while performing Guest Service Agent tasks and duties.
Potential Career Path
Front Office Supervisor/Accounts Payable or Receivable Clerk – Front Office Manager
Essential Job Functions
· Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
· Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
· Prepare and distribute daily reports.
· Audit and reconcile cashiers.
· Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
· Input and update financial information into BRAINS network.
· Check guests/in out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
· Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
· Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
· Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
· Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as requested by management
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Previous night audit/accounting experience or equivalent training required.
· Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills required.
· FSD is a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
· Work Environment and Context
· Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
This company is an equal opportunity employer.