Description de l'offre
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please Apply Online at: www.atriumhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms and public spaces.
1. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., ""room care"").
2. Complete work orders from guests and hotel associates and record in log
3. Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
4. Make routine repairs on all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks
5. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters
6. Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
7. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
8. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Prior maintenance experience preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
3 . Must be able to work a varying scheduled to include mornings, evenings, weekend and holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.