Posting Date Apr 27, 2021
Job Number 21040368
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 W 12th St, Kansas City, Missouri, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Raphael Hotel Group (The). The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Promotes a brilliant host environment for guests and associates of the hotel. Has a presence and promotes a safe work environment for our guests and associates.
1. Be an Ambassador of the hotel to all guests, both internal and external, by being enthusiastic and embracing the Marriott corporate culture.
2. Greet guests and associates and assist guests with navigating the hotel.
3. Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner according to the Marriott Standard and respond to guest and associate inquiries.
4. Be able to multi-task duties.
5. Contribute ideas to the team and work as a team player.
6. Note and report unsafe working practices and recommend corrective action.
7. Maintain logbook, activity sheet entries, and file.
8. Maintain the office in a neat and clean manner.
9. Assist guests with key assists & safe assists.
10. Engaged with hotel surveys, including GSS (including possible assistance handling responses to the surveys with 9’s and 10’s), ESS and AES.
11. Attend monthly department meetings and various hotel wide annual meetings.
12. Greet and identify visitors at service entrances, and issue and collect passes in accordance with procedure. Acknowledge departing associates and visitors and conduct bag checks.
13. Control and account for keys and other equipment given to associates.
14. Administer first aid and contact proper authorities as needed and prepare reports.
15. Participate in guard tour and other daily property system duties.
16. Monitor security cameras.
17. Participate on the emergency response team.
18. Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
Overnight Shifts Available.
1. Previous customer service required.
2. Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs Word and Excel.
3. Flexible schedule required including weekends, overnights, and holidays.
4. Proficient in CPR and emergency procedures.
5. Must be able to obtain Commission Card from the Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.