Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Curated Hospitality Group . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The HR Coordinator is an integral part of Le Meridien's Human Resources operations team at the hotel. This position is responsible for the coordination and initiation of hires, terminations and employee life-cycle transactions including supporting documentation for employees. This role will help provide support for key HR processes in the hotel and other hotels (in the future) including the recruiting, hire, termination and life-cycle processes. Very importantly, this role will also support other cyclical employee/ HR processes and participate in special and on-going projects.
The successful candidate will create and establish strong work relationships with associates at all levels and will provide consistently excellent customer service.
· Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely initiation and follow-up of HR transactions for employee life cycle events including, but not limited to new hires, transfers, salary changes, promotions, leaves of absence and terminations.
· Responsible for maintaining the ADP database related to new hires and other transactions.
· Follows up on employee time reporting and approvals, as needed.
· Participates in cyclical HR processes and projects.
· Responsible for participating in and completing special projects as assigned.
· Assists in creation and maintenance of HR documentation.
· Handles highly confidential information with employee documents and records.
· Provides back-up to HR Operations team as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BS in Business, HR or a related field; 2 or more years HR experience is essential.
· HRIS knowledge & experience preferred; ADP, SAP or similar systems exposure is required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel) is required.
· Experience in professional services preferred.
· Superior attention to detail, extreme organization and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills; multilingual capabilities are preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.