Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Stevens Holtze Corporation d/b/a Stout Street Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Rated One of the top 100 New Hotels in the World by Cond Nast Traveler Magazine, Magnolia Houston, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, was originally the home of the Houston Post Dispatch newspaper and later the corporate office for Shell Oil Company. After extensive renovations, this 1926 historic landmark is now one of Houston most distinct properties. Located in the heart of downtown Houston, discover a destination dedicated to pure hospitality at www.magnoliahotels.com/houston.
We are seeking an accomplished, impressive Housekeeping Supervisor. The Magnolia prides itself on the quality and cleanliness of its 300 plus guest rooms and suites, public spaces, and meeting space. The Housekeeping Supervisor is a key person in leading its staff in consistently meeting our standards.
Some duties and responsibilities of the Housekeeping Supervisor position include:
· Verifying room status through out the day, inspecting guest rooms to get rooms ready by daily deadline. Help prepare daily boards. Supervise Housemen throughout the shifts. Help order supplies and do monthly inventories. Help train new Housekeeping department employees, including checking work quality of Room Attendants. Set a positive leadership example for the staff to follow each day, have fun while at work, and handle guest issues as they arise.
· The Magnolia Houston offers the following great benefits to full time employees:
· $50 METRO card per month
· Medical, Dental Vision benefits after 30 days of employment
· Complimentary shift meal
· Shoes for Crews
· Generous PTO Plan
· Marriott Explore employee discount program
· Student Loan Debt Relief or Education Assistance Program
· Kitz for Kidz School Supplies program
Some desired qualifications of the Housekeeping Supervisor position include:
Previous Room Attendant or other housekeeping experience. Good foundation and knowledge of Housekeeping operations including training, laundry operations and cleaning products. Good organizational and multi-tasking skills Experience with Hotel front office systems for downloading reports, change room status, and report maintenance issues. Knowledge of biohazard procedures. Bi-lingual English-Spanish a plus.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.