Posting Date Apr 27, 2021
Job Number 21040374
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 W 12th St, Kansas City, Missouri, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Raphael Hotel Group (The). The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Maintains the high cleanliness standards of the hotel in assigned areas. Performs any combination of tasks to maintain the hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner.
1. Collects soiled linens from room attendant carts and guest room floors.
2. Separates soiled linen in service areas, place appropriately down chute or to Laundry.
3. Disposes of waste/recyclables from room attendants’ carts, guest room floors and service areas.
4. Keeps areas dust free including door frames and light fixtures.
5. Sweeps and washes stairs, landings and stairwells.
6. Vacuums and dusts guest corridors and public areas.
7. Places guest requested items such as cribs, rollaway, bed boards, etc. in guest rooms.
8. Removes cribs, rollaway beds, glassware, etc. from guest room floors.
9. Delivers clean linen, glassware and other supplies to guest floors.
10. Maintains exterior cleanliness of guest elevator doors, ice and vending machines, interior windows and mirrors.
11. Spot cleaning of rugs, carpets, upholstery including the use of the shampooing machine.
12. Moves and arranges furniture, turns and places mattresses.
13. Report any engineering deficiencies.
14. Trained in the use of all equipment and chemicals used in your area.
15. Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
1. Neat appearance to represent hotel positively with guests.
2. Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.
3. Previous experience desirable but not required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.