Posting Date Apr 19, 2021
Job Number 21036852
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Courtyard Lancaster, 1931 Hospitality Drive, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, High Hotels, Ltd.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities and values its coworkers, then join our growing Housekeeping team! In this role you could be working at one of the following Lancaster, PA based properties; Hampton Inn by Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or Residence Inn by Marriott.
Members of our Housekeeping team will be responsible for performing routine duties to ensure the high standards of cleanliness and service for the hotel and the brand. Housekeepers should take pride in providing exceptional guest experiences by ensuring the hotel guest rooms and common are properly cleaned and maintained. Housekeeping team members could spend their days in various areas of the housekeeping department including laundry, common area cleaning and room cleaning. No prior housekeeping experience is required! We are willing to train candidates who demonstrate the aptitude to learn our type of work.
Areas of responsibility for our housekeepers include:
· Cleaning the guest rooms and common areas according to brand standards in the allotted amount of time
· Vacuum carpet and furniture
· Clean and dust furniture
· Clean kitchenettes and wash the dishes in suites
· Change bed linens
· Cleans the guest room bathroom
· Cleaning high touch areas of the hotel to meet brand COVID-19 cleaning standards
· Assists in the laundry room: washing, drying, folding and sorting laundry
· Maintains linen cart and ensures supplies are neat and organized.
· Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
· A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) preferred
· The ability to work in both a team environment and independently
· The ability to support any property owned by High Hotels, Ltd. in the Lancaster, PA area
· Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.