Posting Date Jan 12, 2021
Job Number 21004268
Job Category Property Leadership
Location SpringHill Suites Rexburg, 1177 South Yellowstone Hwy, Rexburg, Idaho, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Lot 6 Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Rexburg SpringHill Suites by Marriott is looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations. The General Manager will function as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to ownership.
Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share
· Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution
· Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members
· Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results
· Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that the General Manager may be asked to perform.
Candidates may be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
· Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years management experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Springhill Suites experience a plus.
· Desire to operate a best in class hotel.
· Hotel sales experience preferred
· Strong financial knowledge is required.
· Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls.
· Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
· Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
This company is an equal opportunity employer.