Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Aqua-Aston Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Schedule and supervise the efficient operations of the Guest Services team including check in/out procedures.
· Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Guest Services team with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
· Provide coverage at the front desk as needed.
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
· Prepare work orders for housekeeping and maintenance departments when discrepancies are reported by the guest and follow up.
· Responsible for resolving any guest issues.
· Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to exceed standards.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements :
· Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English proficiently.
· Previous experience in supervisory role preferred.
· Accounting and computer skills necessary and required.
· Marriott experience preferred.
· Opera PMS experience preferred. This company is an equal opportunity employer.