Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Driftwood Hospitality Management . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Check in and check out guests in a warm, hospitable and welcoming manner
· Assist with training new associates
· Audit all desk work for accuracy and consistency and coach staff when appropriate.
· Create a productive and positive atmosphere at the desk; have a good relationship with all associates and other departments
· Two years of hotel front desk agent experience required, 1 year of hotel front desk supervisor experience preferred
· Must be able to work days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.