Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Worth Hotels LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Worth Hotels LLC . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
An opportunity has arisen for a friendly, detail oriented and organized person to join our Award Winning Team at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Cedar Park.
Recent awards include:
· Marriott - 2017 and 2018 Gold Circle Award Winner
· Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce - 2017 New Business of the Year
If you have a passion to deliver excellence, an eye for detail and organization and a strong self motivated work ethic, we have a rewarding job that allows you a good work/life balance. We have a strong Team Culture and will offer training and resources for you to flourish in your role.
Cedar Park is the 12th fastest growing city in the United States (2016). This vibrant and growing community, located about 20-miles NW of downtown Austin, has a great school district and is purposefully creating a place where people want to live, work, play - and stay. This community will continue to attract corporate and leisure business for the foreseeable future.
As the Front Desk Agent, you will join the Team at the best hotel in Cedar Park, TX.
Front Desk Agents are responsible for ensuring we provide the highest level of guest service and that our standards are met and maintained at all times. Able to multitask and handle guest requests and complaints. The purpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests and ensure they have a great experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follow work schedule and be ready to work on scheduled time
· Use proper call-in procedures when sick and/or late
· Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
· Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
· Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests as per standards
· Answer the phone within three rings and in a professional manner
· Make reservations over the phone and in person
· Run daily reports as identified on the checklist and others as needed
· Anticipate and address guest service needs
· Respond to guest requests in a professional and timely manner
· Listen to guests' complaints or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely manner and in accordance with the empowerment guidelines
· Ensure the Market is well stocked and clean
· Handle and sell food and beverages from the Market
· Collect payment for room and Market items and balance all receipts.
· Provide guidance to guests on local activities, dining options and general area information.
· Ensure the Front Desk and breakfast/lounge area looks neat, clean and inviting.
· Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
· Perform physical activities such as lifting.
· Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures as per hotel standard.
· Take the lead in dealing with fire and emergency situations until management arrives, including handling the fire panel and communicate with colleagues to respond to an emergency situation
· Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
· Comply with all food and beverage regulations
· Treat all guests and colleagues with kindness and respect
· Practice safe working habits, including bending and lifting appropriately to avoid injury, reporting hazards, appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and working to minimize tripping hazards
· Identify and enroll guests in the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program
· Participate in meetings and team huddles as required
· Perform Other duties as and when assigned by hotel management.
Must be able to communicate in English; writing and speaking and other languages are advantages. Good personality and positive interpersonal skills required. Must have good computer skills. Food Handlers Card and TABC certification.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.