Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://www.hospitalityonline.com/jobs/1356952-front-desk-agent
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Schulte Hospitality Group . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To provide the guest with an exceptional first impression and to ensure that their overall stay is an excellent experience.
What you will be doing:
· Greets guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition
· Reviews arrival list daily and assists in preparing and assembling welcome amenities
· Escort VIPs to room and check them in prior to arrival
· Attends promptly to guest needs and inquiries
· Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
· Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
· Minimum of one year in Front Desk Operations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· In-depth knowledge of hotel Front Desk operations
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
· Excellent time management skills
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Customer Focus
· Problem Solving
· Functional/Technical Skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.