Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Broermann Health & Heritage Hotels GmbH . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Ensure arrivals and departures procedures and be able to ensure a shift
· Oversee cash transactions, determine occupancy forecasts, check reservation schedules and manage customer complaints
· Correspondence in french, english et german (offers, confirmations, regrets, invoices)
· Processing and registration of individual bookings or group bookings
· Actively participate in the sales optimization of its department and the hotel
· Master the different types rooms and rates
· Promote the various loyalty programs with customersCentral office (answer calls, make calls , transfer messages)
· Night audit shift possible
· Guide new employees in their integration and training
· Manage team members by providing a control
· Oversee the special attentions given to VIP customers to ensure flawless service
· Stamp and collect mail
· Various invoices (minibars, laundry)
· Concierge service(give informations to customers, information on the area, on public transport, on leisure offers.)
· Education : you have graduated from a hotel school
· Experience : At least 2 years in the luxury hotel industry and in a similar position
· Languages required: French and english (C1 level minimum ); german is a real plus
· Knowledge of Opera software mandatory
· Personality : Excellent presentation, able to have responsabilities, can work alone or in a team, oriented customer service, organized, reserved and meticulous, available and flexible, good stress management
This company is an equal opportunity employer.