Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at - http://www.Click2Apply.net/jn58x7v6x3rdshgz
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Merritt Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Assist the Director of Food & Beverage in the planning and management of the Restaurant, Room Service and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
· Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service standards.
· Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
· Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty completion.
· Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
· Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate coverage.
· Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
· Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
· Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
· Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste panels.
· Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Hotel experience preferred.
· Ability to use point of sale.
· Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150 pound with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jn58x7v6x3rdshgz
This company is an equal opportunity employer.