Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at :- https://careers.otodevelopment.com/jobs/1367947-food-and-beverage-manager
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,OTO Development, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager.
What will you be doing most days?
· Assist the setup of meeting spaces for banquet and catering events to ensure compliance with banquet event orders with optimal level of service, quality and hospitality
· Assist in the prompt, efficient, and friendly serving of all food and beverage for banquets and gallery
· Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure clients are happy with all aspects of their events including room set up, F&B service, A/V functions and food quality.
· Follow required sanitation procedures for food handling safety. Obtains and maintains any food handling certificates that may apply
· Respond promptly and appropriately to any guest questions or concerns
· Assist the selection, training, and development of team members
· Work to resolve operation issues and ensure the proper follow up of these issues
· Work closely with the Director of Food and Beverage for the efficient running of the Food and Beverage operation"
· You have strong organizational and leadership skills
· You have a customer focus including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· You have the ability to execute food and beverage events and direct staff strategically to ensure successful events
· You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· You have the ability to pass certification tests required to meet health department and brand standards
Physical Requirements for this Position:
This can be a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position may require up to 10% of travel time.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!"
This company is an equal opportunity employer.