Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at : http://www.Click2Apply.net/czym2wdbk3snm2rn
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, HEI Hospitality, LLC/Merritt Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen functions.
· Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards, per check from servers.
· Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
· Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
· Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
· Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
· Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
· Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Hotel experience preferred.
· Finger/hand dexterity in order to operate food machinery with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move goods weighing a maximum of 100 lbs. on a continuous schedule with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/czym2wdbk3snm2rn
This company is an equal opportunity employer.