Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at:
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, The Trump Organization. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Chef de Partie
An exciting opportunity for a permanent Chef de Partie has arisen in our Kitchen Brigade. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation and service of hot and cold dishes. Responsible for a section, carrying out ordering and stock rotation where necessary.
· Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
· Aware of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation.
· Demonstrates initiative at all times.
· Possesses the ability to assess quality control and adhere to the service standards.
· Possesses the ability to carry out forward planning and place orders realistically for the section.
· Leads, supervises and supports the junior members of the team.
· Must be eligible to work within the UK.
· Minimum of at least 2 years experience within a similar 5 star environment.
· Substantial knowledge and experience within a kitchen environment is essential.
· Culinary qualifications are desirable.
· Some supervisory experience would be an advantage.
· The ideal candidate will have a creative flair.
· Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
· Uniforms - a uniform will be provided and selected items will be laundered at the Company's expense.
· Meal on duty - you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty on the Resort.
· Explore Program - Ambassador discounted room rates, available to you and your immediate family.
· Employee Assistance Programme offering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
· Resort Facilities - free use of resort facilities including the Spa Pool & Gym and Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
· On-going company Training and Development.