Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at: SHAREE.OWENS2@MARRIOTT.COM
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Schulte Hospitality Group . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
· Inspect grooming and attire of staff and rectify any deficiencies.
· Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
· Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
· Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
· Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
· Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
· Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
· Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
· Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
· Support team to reach common goals.
· Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.