Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Aqua-Aston Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Prepare and serve all beverages in a professional manner.
1. Ensure great customer service.
2. Be familiar with all drinks.
3. Follow recipes for our specialty drinks.
4. Maintain a clean area and re-stock inventory.
5. Complete side work as assigned.
6. Responsible for all cash transactions.
7. Breakdown and set up of the bar.
8. Complete all daily paperwork.
9. Must be knowledgeable on all menus.
10. Establish relationships with regular guests.
11. Perform all duties as assigned.
1. 2 or more years' experience in high end property as a bartender.
2. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English proficiently.
3. Title 4 Arizona bartender certification.
4. Food Handlers' card/certification.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.