Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply email at :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Broermann Health & Heritage Hotels GmbH The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Cooperate with the Sales & Marketing Department
· Welcome customers on their arrival
· Set up and organize private rooms
· Coordinate the service and guarantee its excellence
· Assistance and invoicing of halfboard and groups, as well as breakfasts
· Management of auxiliary staff in connection with the F&B managers
· Use of Micros software
· Support on our other points of sales catering"
Education : You have graduated from a hotel school and have a good knowledge of the field
Experience : Experience in a similar position or assistant butler at least 2 years is imperatively required knowledge of the hotel industry and Switzerland compulsor.
Essential languages: French and English (Very good oral and written communication, level C1), German, a real plus
Personality :: Motivated, dynamic, punctual, ambitious and meticulous in his work, available and flexible, with a greater sense of the team spirit ,good stress management, master the communication, coach and manage a team, take initiatives and face challenges."
This company is an equal opportunity employer.