Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wall Financial Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Main point of contact between the Housekeeping Department and its associates.
· Assist the Housekeeping Manager in running the department.
· Daily inspection of rooms to ensure cleanliness as per Wall Centre standards.
· Personally attend to the cleanliness of VIP Rooms and spaces.
· Ensure standards of cleanliness are maintained in guest rooms.
· Assist the Housekeeping Manager in the training of new and existing employees.
· Assist the Housekeeping Manager in reviewing the scheduling based on occupancy.
· Educate staff on safe work practices, including proper storage of chemicals and materials needed for daily room cleaning.
· Schedule and communicate associate performance to managers.
· Maintain par levels of inventory of cleaning supplies, linens, and brand required room materials and elements. Ensure accountability of departmental equipment.
· Attend necessary meetings.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of two years' experience in customer service and housekeeping required.
· Must be fluent in English, a second language is an asset.
· Flexible schedule, able to work early mornings and late evenings when required.
· Proven computer, administration, and organizational skills. Must be fluent in Microsoft programs.
· Proven multitasking abilities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
· Previous LightSpeed experience an asset.
· Proven ability in decision making and problem solving.
· Must be a team player.
· Certificate or Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management or the equivalent is an asset.
· Previous supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.