Posting Date Apr 27, 2021
Job Number 21040399
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites, 5151 East Grant Road, Tucson, Arizona, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,TNB Hotels. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Supervise the daily operations Front Desk, and Food and Beverage (restaurant/banquets) to maximize revenues and profits while attaining optimal guest satisfaction.
Position is responsible for supervising the daily operations of the hotel. Recommends and implements procedural changes. Monitors and controls daily revenue and expenses.
· Implement company Franchiser programs and supervise the daily operations to comply with LSOPs and SOPs, maximize revenues and motivate employees to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers.
· Respond to guest's special requests, needs, problems, issues, and concerns and accommodate groups to ensure optimal levels of guest satisfaction and repeat business.
· Monitor and control daily revenues and expenses, ensure procedures are followed and proper controls are in place to minimize losses and expenses and maximize hotel profits.
· Supervise the Front Desk Clerks; interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication, and recommend discipline, as appropriate.
· Comply with federal, state, and local laws regarding health, safety, and alcohol services.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent education/experience.
Experience: From three months to one full year of employment in a related position with Hotel companies.
Skills and Abilities:
· Requires knowledge of discipline specific TNB policies, procedures and services and general knowledge of other departments in the hotel.
· Requires supervision/ management skills.
· Ability to communicate in English.
· Second language desirable.
· Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
· Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
· Ability to enforce all company rules and SOPs.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.