Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at : http://tinyurl.com/y44xalgq
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, White Lodging Services Corp.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are currently seeking a high performing Assistant General Manager (AGM). This is the number two position for the hotel in charge of total hotel operations. Hotel operations experience is required. Experience managing a team-managing managers.
Proven Hotel Leadership experience
Brand experience is a plus
Cut and paste this link in your browser:
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner!
125 Guest Rooms, 2 Suites
1 Meeting Room - 418 total sq ft of meeting space
Manage the functional areas of guest registration, night audit, guest reservations, housekeeping/laundry, and food and beverages areas to ascertain guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction and maximize hotel profitability. Personifies the example for the staff and other managers. Always considers financial components of operations and appropriately matches up direction with guest satisfaction. Assist general manager in day-to-day operations of the hotel and is acting manager in the general managers absence.
· GSS/ESS: Ensure goals are met for all guest service related measures
· Market Share: Hotel at natural rank or higher
· Overall Hotel Operations: Smooth and efficient day to day operations; hourly productivity on target
· AES: Associate engagement scores and impact plans (plans and actions executed and measured)
· Inspires Followership
· Change Leader
· Develop Talent
· Developing Leaders
· Generate Revenue
· Goal Setting
· Results Oriented
· Select and Recruit Talent
· Written Communication
· Strong knowledge of whole hotel operations
· Ability to prioritize business objective
· Strong communication skills
· Excels at selecting top talent
· Customer focus
· Ability to assess/evaluate other associatesâ€™ performance in a fair and consistent manner.
· Ability to supervise, train and motivate multiple levels of managers.
· Possess advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within all hotel disciplines, including experiential knowledge for management of people and complex problems.
College Degree required minimum 2 year degree.
Experience in similar leadership role required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.