Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply email at :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interval Leisure Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
"Position Purpose: Oversee the daily operations of the Reception Department. Ensure that front desk and communications meet hotel standards for maximum guest satisfaction. Act as the main contact for guests and other hotel departments in the absence of the Front Office Manager.
· Ensure efficient guest registration, check out and telephone service.
· Observe front desk agents and ensure that established procedures are completed in accordance with policy and procedure.
· Assist in supervisory tasks which may include pre-shift and departmental meetings.
· Supports training and development of team members. Maintains open communication with resort training specialists and ensures participation in all required programs. Schedules cross- functional training activities.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education preferred.
· One-year hotel front office experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
· Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
· Must be detailed oriented with good organizational and communication skills.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.