Posting Date Apr 20, 2021
Job Number 21037418
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley Park, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Food & Beverage Associates at Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Greater Manchester enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
Specific duties include;
· Preparing and monitor the Restaurant/Bar/Conference & Banqueting areas for service and guest comfort
· Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary
· Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
· Provide food and beverage service, including alcohol and non-vegetarian items
· Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
· Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
· Responsible for maintaining Covid Practices and Social Distancing
· Verifying Track and Trace procedures and records are consistently maintained
· Enforcing guest adherence to Covid procedures, inclusive of social distancing, face coverings and verification of household status
· Maintaining and Managing Covid venue capacities
· Work flexibly across different shift patterns including weekends
· Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
· Ensure that specified cleaning practices are implemented and maintained across all food and beverage areas
· Participate in training when required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.