Description de l'offre
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
The York Marriott Hotel is situated in grounds overlooking the racecourse, with a busy bus route passing right by our door, and connections in and out of both York and Leeds we are very easy to reach.
We offer our associates a competitive benefits package:
Above National Minimum and National Living wage
Discounted Rooms rates for you and your friends and family in over 6000 hotels across the globe
Discounted Food & Beverage in Marriott Hotels (including £5 breakfast)
Global Careers Opportunities
FREE Meals on Duty, Tea & Coffee Car Parking, Uniform, Gym Membership
50% off Paddy & Scotts Coffee
Discounted Cinema Tickets, Shopping vouchers, Days out and Holliday discounts
FREE passes into some of York’s biggest attractions.
Apprenticeship programmes up to and including level 5 in Operational Management
If you are willing to be dedicated in your role with a positive attitude, you can go far with Marriott.
Apply now and start your journey with Marriott , it could be ‘Where you Belong’
Do you want to work in a fun and fast paced environment, with friendly co-workers and supportive supervisors?
Could you play a vital role in creating a memorable stay for our Guests ensuring they are well looked after whilst dining in the Hotel, whether in the Restaurant, Bar or in their room?
Do you pride yourself on your high standards and excellent attention to detail?
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Associate – Casual, who will be dedicated to the team, works well under pressure and can deliver consistently excellent customer service.
Hours of Work:
This is a Casual Contract.
Rate of Pay is £8.28 to £8.78 per hour.
Job Tasks include:
· Serving food courses and beverages to guests either in the Bar, Restaurant or Room Service.
· Being attentive during service and checking in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
· Answering questions on menu selections including allergen information, dietary needs and special requests. In addition to communicating these to the kitchen.
· Working closely and professionally with the Kitchen team regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
· Recording all transactions in MICROS system at time of order, presenting accurate bill information to guests and follow all cash handling procedures thoroughly.
· Maintaining excellent cleanliness of work areas, crockery & glassware.
· Report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Manager.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language.
· Standing and walking for an extended period of time. Reaching overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
We are ideally looking for someone with:
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Cash Handling experience and numerical skills
· Some food and beverage experience in order to serve customers and deliver room service orders with confidence.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.