Posting Date Apr 19, 2021
Job Number 21036921
Job Category Administrative
Location The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman, P.O. Box 32348, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Food and Beverage Employee-Analyst
Assist Food & Beverage departments to ensure optimum service to guests. This position is responsible for supporting all Food & Beverage operations in maintaining accurate financial records. This is an overview of tasks:
· Expert Knowledge of MICROS, Open Tables, and Guest bridge essential
· Preparation of month-end financial package that includes consolidation of Accruals, Re-classes, pre-paid accounts
· Updating of F&B checkbooks, purchase order coding
· Maintain expense tracking in F&B
· Audit, Consolidation and verification / accuracy of F&B inventories
· Coding and processing of invoice payments in relation to F&B purchases
· Analyzing and sourcing alternatives in order to create efficiencies
· Record, store, and/or analyze information using property software
· Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers
· Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing reports and tables.
· Generate finance/accounting reports from computer system as needed
· Booking, re-confirming, and paying vendors
· Required strong computer skills and able to manage all Microsoft applications.
· Assist in preparing the restaurant for service and maintaining the cleanliness of the room at all times.
· Courteously greet and escort guests to table and assist in seating, ensuring hotel’s standards of service
Hourly rate US$12.00- US$14.00 - per hour, plus a share of the gratuity pool
Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine, including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and departments, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.