Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Manages all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. Assists in leading the emergency response team for all facility issues.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major; 1 year experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Engineering Operations and Budgets
• Manages the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment and electrical systems.
• Ensures regulatory compliance to facility regulations and safety standards.
• Manages and controls heat, light and power and recommends current best methods for energy conservation and economical facility operations.
• Develops specifications and requirements for service contracts and administers such contracts to support building needs.
• Distributes preventive maintenance and repair work orders and monitors timeliness and quality of completion.
• Oversees and directs the maintenance of grounds, guestrooms, public space, restaurants, property vehicles and recreational facilities.
• Develops a long term plan for preventative maintenance and asset protection and overseeing execution of plan.
• Develops project plans in accordance with renovation or new construction needs.
• Contacts contractors for bids and supervising construction to ensure timely completion of projects within budgetary guidelines.
• Builds positive relationships with external customers such as city building/zoning department, fire prevention bureau and vendors.
• Ensures fire crew has complete understanding of all procedures, equipment and alarms.
• Performs monthly property inspection to ensure buildings and grounds are maintained in excellent condition.
• Conducts guest room and common area inspection to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
• Recommends or arranges for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
• Selects and orders or purchasing new equipment, supplies, and furnishings.
• Manages parts and equipment inventory.
Maintaining Property Standards
• Ensures building and equipment licenses and certifications are current.
• Maintains property life safety systems (fire fighting equipment, sprinkler systems and alarm systems).
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
• Shares plans with property leadership and ensuring corrective action is taken to continuously improve guest satisfaction.
• Strives to improve service performance.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.