Description de l'offre
· A Full Time position based at Tudor Park, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club.
· Shifts: Breakfast, Middle, Evening; Times range from 05.30am – 11.00pm
· Attending college once a week to complete apprenticeship may be required
· Good level of English essential
To assist the Chef de Partie and Kitchen team in general in providing an effective service in all food outlets for external and internal customers.
· Mis-en-place preparation
· Food preparation and service in designated area
· Keep the kitchen clean and tidy at all times
· To work as directed on appropriate section and directed by Chef de Partie.
· To make sure all food is prepared to the correct standard and in conjunction with use charts.
· To ensure good food quality and correct quantity.
· To make sure all food items are sent to the correct area on time.