Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Responsible for bills of material (BOM) and item specifications being correctly entered and maintained in the purchasing system and supports a purchasing team (reports to a Purchasing Agent or Manager).
· Creates and maintains prototypical and project-specific items and Bill of Materials (BOMs) in accordance with system procedures into a purchasing system.
· Verifies pricing on item specifications with suppliers.
· Tracks orders and posts status into system; updates orders in system as required.
· Collects documentation (flame certificates, warranty and service manuals etc.) and provides to agent/owner.
· Provides purchasing support to reps, agents and managers.
· Creates spreadsheets to assist in project costing
· Provides estimates of time required to create BOMs based on project complexity and scope
· Assists in communicating terms and conditions to non-approved suppliers
· Assists in issue resolution of BOMs, spec sheets and change forms
· Assists in weekly expediting of vendor shipments
· Computer proficiency
· Verbal, written communications skills
· Solid understanding of business practices
· Basic problem solving skills
· Ability to build strong working relationships
· Solid customer service skills
· Basic negotiation skills
· Solid organizational skills
· High School diploma
· Preferred college degree
· Minimum 1 years' experience in procurement, preferably in the hospitality design industry.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.