Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Ideal candidate profile
Start Your Journey With Us
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel welcomes you with luxury accommodation, 5-star amenities and an absolutely extraordinary location. Overlooking Hyde Park, this iconic hotel is a unique blend of 1920's style and 21st century comfort. Located in the glamorous Mayfair, this is one of London's most desirable addresses, with the West End and Knightsbridge just a short stroll away.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel is looking for a Chef De Partie for its Banqueting Kitchen.
Chef De Partie Profile
Are you passionate to deliver exceptional service? Are you looking for a new challenge in a luxury environment ? Would you like to be part of a dynamic international company ?
We are looking for someone who is able to work in a team, who is innovative and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. One year experience in a similar hotel/restaurant is desirable.
Chef De Partie Job Summary
As our new Chef De Partie at the Banqueting Kitchen, you will be required to:
· Demonstrate competent techniques and cooking skills
· To work under pressure in a very busy kitchen
Chef De Partie Rewards and Benefits
Why work for Marriott?
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care of the guests" is the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
Marriott offers competitive compensation and benefits to all associates. In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality company in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
· World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
· Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
Discounted room nights, meals, and spa access-because your wellbeing means so much
· Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
· Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
· Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
· 28 holidays (including Bank holidays)
· Uniform & Dry cleaning
· Meals on duty
· Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott worldwide
· Discounts on Food and Beverages, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, spas and golf resorts at Marriott hotels around the globe
· London travel assistance
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.