Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
To clean and maintain all kitchen equipment and utensils, and to ensure that the kitchen and outlying areas are thoroughly cleaned and maintained, in line with all current Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Gold Standard
· Previous experience working within a Kitchen or similar environment preferred
· Basic food hygiene certificate
Skills and Knowledge
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Pro-active and reliable
· Ability to work under pressure
· Able to work alone and within a team
Education or Certification
· Good level of English essential
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
· To ensure the kitchen and wash up areas are clear of dirty crockery etc. at all times and to ensure that all clean items are placed neatly in the appropriate place in the kitchen
· Ensure that the cleaning schedule is adhered to and standards of Health and Hygiene are maintained
· Ensure that all kitchen equipment is thoroughly cleaned and stored in the correct manner, so as to minimise breakages.
· Ensure that all breakages and spillages are immediately cleaned up, to prevent accidents
· Ensure that at the end of every session, all cutlery and waste buckets are thoroughly cleaned out to prevent any food contamination
· Ensure the dishwasher at the end of every session is emptied and thoroughly cleaned out
· To be aware of and comply with all current and future Green Glob initiatives
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.