Are you a friendly, confident and enthusiastic individual seeking a career in hospitality? We have an exciting opportunity in our Kitchen Team as a casual kitchen assistant. You will be part of the Marriott family offering outstanding service to our guests and associates. You will also have access to our exclusive benefits and training opportunities!
· Follow Brand Standards in all aspects of the job role
· Promoting a welcoming environment
· Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
· Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
· Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
· Supporting Kitchen team with maintaining clean environment
· Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor
What do you need to apply?
You do not have to have any specific qualifications in order to apply, but desirable if you have experience within hospitality. We look for enthusiasm, ability to adapt, well presented, excellent attitude to work and flexibility to work all shift patterns.
Free hot meals on shifts
Statutory and on-job training
Statutory benefits e.g. sick pay, maternity pay etc., should you meet the minimum earnings criteria
Local benefits – discounted use of Fitness Club - £5 day pass, £30 monthly.
Participation in Associate Appreciation Week and Wellbeing events
Opportunity to view, and apply for, current permanent vacancies
A little more about us..
The Marriott International brand has more than 500 global locations; we advance in the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under UK or local laws.
Ideal candidate profile