Start Your Journey with Us as a C&B Supervisor
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal C&B Supervisor;
What we're looking for
A passion for food & beverage
A people orientated individual
As our new C&B Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
Ensure staff are working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements
Set up banquet area/room
Ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment
Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems
Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.%5C
Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
Ideal candidate profile
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits;
· Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
· Excite your taste buds with 20% off across our food and beverage outlets
· Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
· Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
· Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
· Cycle to work scheme
· National and international career development opportunities
· Access to free language lessons
· Discount at major retailers across the UK
· Workplace Pension Scheme
· Package of healthcare benefits
· Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
· Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
· Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.