Description de l'offre
Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more, worlds away from the stress of the day.
The Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel has an amazing opportunity become available for a Part Time Beauty Therapist to join our team.
The Therapists play an important part in the Leisure Operation, so we are looking for an individual who is passionate about making sure our guests get the best customer experience possible, care about their colleagues and we want someone who is keen to progress, but most importantly, love being part of a hardworking team.
The most important thing to us at Marriott Hotels is that we maintain our sense of Family.
Marriott is the largest Hotel Company in the World and they have people at the core of their values, the Marriott belief is that if we take care of our associates, they will take care of our customers and our customers will return. Here is an example of some of the benefits we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Employee and Family and Friends discount stay rates in all hotels
· Extensive employee benefits including major high street discounts
· Free meals on duty
· Free tailored uniforms and laundry service
· Social activities and team celebration events throughout the year
· Training and development programmes
· Flexible benefits to help outside of work including access to an Employee Assistance Scheme to help navigate through life's challenges.
Our Successful Candidate will:
· Level 3 NVQ Qualified
· Previous experience in a high calibre beauty salon is desirable
· Be able to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
· Be able to offer a high standard of customer service to our customers
· Be Flexible to the needs of the business
· You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.