Description de l'offre
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Bartender
What we're looking for
· A team-first attitude
· Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality
· Previous experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment is a big plus
As our new Bartender, you will be responsible for
· You will deliver a five star beverage service. Our guests visit us with expectations of attentive yet relaxed service where your personality and professionalism are delivered in equal measures
· Product knowledge, menu knowledge and the right amount experience are absolutely essential for you to be successful in your role
· We're in the business of going above and beyond to create memorable moments for our guests and your role is key in executing this with every guest interaction
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
· Monthly recognition events
· National and international career development opportunities
· Discount at major retailers across the UK
· Access to free language lessons
· Meals on duty and so much more...
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Bartender to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.