Posting Date Mar 17, 2021
Job Number 21023355
Job Category Spa
Location JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, Kizilirmak Mah. Muhsin Yazicioglu Cad. No: 1 Sogutozu, Ankara, Turkey, Turkey VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
* At least 2 years of supervisory experience in SPA operation.
* Fluency in Turkish & English is required.
* Ability to manage data, documents and reports.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Tourism and Hotel Management, Business Administration, Hospitality or related fields is an asset.
* Experience in Hospitality is an asset.
* Assist management in training, scheduling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
* Advise employees on general property information, in-house groups, policy changes, or other pertinent information.
* Answer questions about available services, general property information and amenities.
* Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
* Promote and sell spa/salon services and retail products.
* Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.