At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
· Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
· Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
· Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
· Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
· Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
· Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests. Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
· Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
· Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
· Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
· Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
· Support team to reach common goals.
· Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
· Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
· Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
· Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
· Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
· Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
· Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
· Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
· French , English & Arabic required
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.