Posting Date Mar 29, 2021
Job Number 21027661
Job Category Information Technology
Location JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, JL. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Supports the property’s technology Information Resources objectives. Supports all technology planning, decision-making, implementation, and maintenance. Interfaces with vendors, owners, and property staff.
Education and Experience
• 2 year degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or a related major; 5 years’ experience in a related professional area.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related major; 3 years’ experience in a related professional area.
• System-related professional certifications desired.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Client Technology Needs
• Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Assists in the the acquisition and maintenance of property based systems.
• Assists in analyzing information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions.
• Maintains, inspects and repairs equipment.
• Assists in monitoring computer and network operations at the property, backup/recovery functions are performed on scheduled basis and administration functions for hardware, operating and application systems are maintained and completed on consistent basis.
• Assists in managing IR activities to ensure the property infrastructure and applications systems are functional at all times.
• Administers and maintains mail and email.
• Maintains inventories and manages IT hardware/software.
• Provides Internet support and maintenance (if applicable)
• Provides cable management support.
• Assists in the introduction of new applications, providing user tips, alerting users of system problems and informing staff of progress or status.
• Consults on specific application issues or hardware/software problems.
Managing Projects and Policies
• Monitors processes and evaluates information according to SOP and LSOP requirements.
• Monitors compliance with IR policies and standards protecting company hardware, software and other resources at the property.
Maintaining Information Systems and Technology Goals
• Assists in the assessment of needs and monitoring compliance with brand specific standards.
• Aids in the reporting of problems and takes steps to track and solve problems, with the system user being informed of situation at all times.
• Assists in asset management.
• Aids in on-site monitoring of projects.
Demonstrating and Applying IR Knowledge
• Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to work issues.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Provides technical expertise and support.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Assists in vendor management for property IT requirements, functioning as escalation point for problem resolution.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.