We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Assistant Head Housekeeper
What we're looking for:
· A team-first attitude
· Great leadership & hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality
· Previous supervisory experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment is a big plus
As our new Assistant Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for:
· Responsible for the day to day Management of the operation within the Housekeeping Department.
· To assist the Head Housekeeper with overall department duties
· To be responsible for all rooms, internal and external public areas, linen room and laundry administration.
· To deputise in the absence of the Executive Head Housekeeper.
· To ensure the standard of cleanliness and maintenance required by the Company is adhered to at all times.
· To work closely with Laundry, Maintenance, Duty Managers and the Front Office department