At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Often being the first point of contact for applicants who are interested to work with us, the overarching responsibility of this role is to ensure the applicant experience is aligned with our strategy to attract, engage and retain the best talent for both Sheraton Grand Macao and The St. Regis Hotel Macao.
Critical tasks such as applicant management, analytical reporting, strong communication skills and collaboration are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
· The creation and maintenance of job postings across a multitude of job-advertising channels worldwide
· Maintain effective recruitment collateral in inventory, on brand and on tone
· Ensure internal HRMS and ATS (Taleo) statuses and source are updated in line with data integrity guidelines (from source to hire)
o Manage Recruiter, Candidate, Line Manager interviews:
o Coordinate the calendars of internal interviewers and candidates alike
o Book meeting rooms, obtain phone and video conferencing details, send out invitations
o Ensure all necessary equipment is available resulting in highly engaged user experience
· Support employer brand strategy by uploading and maintaining approved social media content on platforms such as WeChat, Facebook, Linkedin
· Manage candidate experience surveys
· Support supervisor to conduct internal & external reference checks in line with corporate guidelines
· Obtain & input compensation & benefit benchmarking information for key talent markets
· Support Supervisor to produce recruitment reporting on a weekly/ monthly basis (vacancy tracking, applicant volumes by channel, interview ratios, and success rate) for internal use and on demand for government bodies (DSAL).
· Support Supervisor to work with overseas Labor agent to drive volumes inline with demand, ensuring all compliance is complete including online assessment distribution, background check and body check
· Support Supervisor to arrange logistics for local and overseas recruitment events, e.g. work with internal representatives, manage flight and accommodation requirements, be the key point of contact for all relevant parties, make payments, provide copies for adverts
· Manage all TA related invoices, purchase requests in collaboration with procurement and finance teams
· Own and manage external talent touch points e.g. recruitment hotline, email, social channels, chat rooms, pre-onboarding communication
· Support supervisor and work with BU with onboarding related activities (system login request, status list, welcome of new joiners)
· Other ad-hoc projects as required
· Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;
· 6 -12 months experience in high volume administration preferred
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
· Strong administrative experience with logical and analytical mindset
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Demonstrative planning, time management skills and prioritization of tasks showing an ability to meet deadlines
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.