Posting Date Mar 31, 2021
Job Number 21019190
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location W Taipei, 10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Purpose of Role
- To provide secretarial and executive assistance to Financial Controller and other Talent within the division as required. The position requires direct contact with all departments and all levels of Talent and the Administrative Assistant is responsible for all general administrative duties of Finance Division when required.
- Duties shall be conducted in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Deliver exceptional service to both Talent and guests, in line with the principles of the Starwood “S.T.A.R” philosophy.
- Carry out personal assistant tasks as directed by Financial Controller.
- Ensure compliance of daily attendance and prepare attendance records for submission to Human Resources, in line with payroll timetable.
- Maintain file of all hotel contracts and licences, and ensure insurance certificates are up to date.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.