· Maintain accurate and timely product data
· Instigate best practices of data management
· Consistent delivery of best ways of working across category and clusters
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include
· Accurate and timely collation, entry and maintenance of new and existing product reference data ensuring everything is set-up ‘right first time’.
· Creation and maintenance of selling price changes.
· Ensure RDA UPT changes approved by the buyer have interfaced and resolve any issues.
· Creation and maintenance of cost price and UPT’s for non-RDA categories.
· Approval of promotional artwork in Graphic Approver.
· Project support where product data is impacted.
· Check daily Data Quality report and resolve all commercial issues within SLA. (excluding RDA pending workflow – ‘B1’)
· Accurate and timely completion of FPS for category promotions.
· Complete monthly promotional funding administration.
· Accurate and timely filing of evidence for monthly supplier contributions and promotional funding.
· Resolution of supplier invoice queries for cost price and UPT changes.
· Creation and archiving of category documents (Critical Path, Price change form) providing an auditable trail of ways of working/launch success.
Your skills and experience will include
· Accurate management and maintenance of data
· Accurate production and distribution of documented data
· Managing and meeting deadlines
· Ability to analyse and interpret data
· Effective communication
· Works well as part of a team
· Good knowledge of Food category processes & operationTechnical skills preferable but not essential):
· Knowledge of key Food systems is preferable but not essential: SAP, New Foods, FIND, Graphics Approver, FPS
· Intermediate to advanced Excel