We are a growing mail order and online retailer, who are looking to recruit an Marketing Intern
• Support development and execution of the seasonal marketing plans.
• Liaising with Head office and various suppliers/partners for all marketing promotions
• Work with the Head of Production and agencies/suppliers to prepare the artwork brief, managing artwork delivery on time and to budget
• Proof read and correct all marketing collateral
• Support manager in all planning and booking of offline media, including OTP, inserts, cold list mailings, TV, events, etc.
• Manage agency and partner relationships.
• Negotiate the best rates to maximise ROI.
• Brief and deliver artwork.
KPI’s and reporting .
• Track and monitor performance including ROI and prepare activity and performance reports.
• Ensure all activities are delivered to budget and all spend negotiated to maximise value.
• Own, track and update budget documents.
• Manage the marketing calendar, delivering key activities throughout the season.
• Work closely with Head of Publications and Online Marketing Specialist to ensure website is optimised and to ensure campaign rollouts are smooth and consistent across all channels.
• Constantly work to identify improvement and efficiencies.
• Support a culture of high performance and consistent positive and collaborative behaviour.
• Keep an eye on our competition and the market so we can stay ahead.
• Be a self-starter with good organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Have good attention to detail.
• Professional, with a collaborative nature
• Numerate and commercially astute.
• Excellent communicator.
• Expert in Microsoft office, especially excel.