Main Purpose of Job: Assisting Buyer in all aspects of product development, selection, pricing, photographic shoots and delivery to warehouse.
• Working closely with the Buyer in the development of product
• Organise overseas trips – book appointments and make travel arrangements.
• Liaise with suppliers on a day to day basis
• Follow the sample prototypes to production process on all selected products
• Responsible for receiving correct sealing and photographic samples on time
• Responsible for chasing lab dips for timely approval by the Buyer.
• Responsible for keeping a library of approved bulk swatches
• Negotiate and manage recovery of supplier contributions for late delivery, quality issues and any other discounts that may be required for the business.
• Manage and update Critical path for all departments to access
• Set up the Range Plan excel file during selection and keep updated
• Prepare all product information for the call centre and range reviews
• Assist with the shoot planning, spread plans, stylist and agency meetings
• Attend photo shoots when required.
• Prepare, pack and produce all product information for photographic shoots
• Prepare fabric swatches for catalogue colour matching
• Input information into various systems as required
• Implement any general office requests/projects by Buyer or Country Manager
• Complete and monitor Travel budget.