Société : Louis Vuitton UK
Secteur d'activités : Mode & Maroquinerie
Based in our Louis Vuitton Head Office for the UK, Ireland, & South Africa in London, as a VIE
- Junior Controller, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. Reporting directly into the Management Controller, you will undergo financial analysis and monitoring of internal control processes. You will participate in the development of the budgets for Louis Vuitton, UK, Ireland & South Africa and be a key player in the interface between the EMEA Headquarters and the stores.
Please note that only European citizens, under the age of 28 years are eligible for the VIE contract.
- Participate in the management of the performance of stores by monitoring their sales, controllable costs and other KPIs.
- Review of the monthly and quarterly closings by analyzing certain key points including forecasting and monitoring and reporting changes vs. the previous year.
- Cost monitoring, financial support for projects, reports, monitoring of relevant KPIs and dashboards.
- Conduct operational reviews and audit of internal control procedures
- Support the preparation of the budget process, respecting the relevant deadlines for the EMEA Zone.
- Assists the team in the preparation of business reviews, and on ad-hoc projects.
- Interact in an elevated manner frequently with outside parties.
- Assist with the monthly/quarterly financial closing process and oversee the PO (Purchase Order) process monitoring for the region
- Utilise MS Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe) to work independently or in collaboration with respective department heads to write / produce presentation materials, spreadsheets, and customised business reports and reviews
- Project management across varying timelines and internal /Central requirements
- Consistently evaluate processes and procedures, seeking to implement improvements and create efficiencies where necessary