Company : Moët Hennessy Europe Headquarters
Business group : Wines & Spirits
Key member of the IS&T team for the Moët Hennessy (MH) Europe Region reporting to the Digital and Business Solutions Manager; based in London MH Europe HQ,
The role works with the following business domains/entities:
- HR Training and Communication team (MHIS) based in France (Paris and Epernay), which has overall responsibility for the training roadmap and strategy models globally.
- Finance, Sales & Marketing teams across the distribution companies (DISCOs)
- To ensure alignment with MHIS team in order to communicate global and unified training offerings.
- Work closely with MHIS team to provide training roadmap tailored to MH Europe users with the objective of improving IT process/policies and business usage, as well as the adoption of key technologies and systems in order to deliver better ways of working
- Provide Change Requests and Defects tracking/monitoring and reporting
- Support Service reviews with MH European markets
- Ensure adherence and improvements to MH Europe procedures, policies and standards
Training and Development
- Working with MHIS team to assess proposed training material for MH Europe and leveraging training initiatives offered for the benefit of MH Europe users;
- To support the development and implementation of a MH Europe Usage and Adoption specific training material and Roadmap, working with Functional Experts and Key Users across the Business Domains to understand their needs.
- Assessing the training required to rollout new business solutions and/or end user tools across the region
- To enhance the adoption of digital technologies within MH Europe
- Tracking and reporting of Defect and Change Requests and communicate to MH Europe markets. Follow up when necessary until satisfactory outcome is reached.
- Responsible for the preparation and scheduling of market's business service reviews (monthly basis)
- Agree process to manage IS&T policies, standards and procedures and communicate to the markets;
- Participate to the design and development of appropriate workflow/Web solutions to improve business and IT process