Company : Thomas Pink
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To be the Store Manager of our new Duke of York Square, Chelsea store, which will open later in the year as part of the brand re-launch of PINK. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a new store and team and be part of the renaissance of the PINK brand.
To serve as an ambassador for the brand and deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- To manage the boutique to increase sales and improve results though creative and effective use of all resources, including motivational leadership and business development.
- Operate the boutique through exceptional customer service, sales management, adhering to operating procedures and effective staff management and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
Service and Sales Management
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects and provide an extraordinary and personalised Thomas Pink shopping experience.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring Thomas Pink standards are achieved.
- Develop and motivate sales team through target setting and continuously motivate to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Provide forecasts of store KPI and budget targets for Head of Retail.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Ensure effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Lead and develop the business of the boutique, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and action required.
- Be aware of the local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitors' trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be a Thomas Pink ambassador in the local community, by proactively representing the brand in relevant local activities and cultivating new clientele.
- Work with Communications and the Head of Retail to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
Team Management and Development
- Manage, coach and train staff in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, work with Head of Retail and HR to secure succession plans.
- Provide training to equip staff with brand, product and service knowledge.
- Coach staff to foster growth. Identify individual and team training needs and work with HR to create and implement necessary training plans.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: empower staff to make decisions to provide the best customer service and encourage innovative solutions.
- Ensure brand values are integrated and lived by every day.
- Ensure Thomas Pink policies, standards and procedures are communicated to the team and implemented.
- Increase store profitability through the management of store expenditure and controllable costs.
- Be accountable for inventory management.