Company : Kenzo
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To maintain and operate an efficient stock room enabling the sales team to maximise profitable sales. Acting as a Brand Ambassador stock must be organised, managed and controlled to ensure the luxury quality of Kenzo products is maintained and stock loss is minimised.
- Embody the brand image and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Demonstrate role model behaviour that is representative of the Kenzo brand.
General Store VM / Client Management:
- Actively drive your product knowledge to ensure you are fully up to date on the whole product range including product care, stock availability and after services offered
- Ensure first class client service is delivered and support the sales team by preparing products and advising them on stock availability
- Maintain stock room standards that reflect the brand image at all times
- Ensure all products are boxed, labelled and stored correctly in the stockroom and products on display are properly maintained to reduce stock damage.
Sales/ Business Monitoring:
- Ensure all internal stock transfers are properly recorded at the time of movement
- Transfer stock between stores when needed
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices and no stock is damaged
- Maintain replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shopfloor at all times
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes
- Resolve stock discrepancies by searching for missing products and double checking all stock
- Complete weekly reports detailing the results of the rotative inventories with comments explaining discrepancies.
Team Management/ Back Office
- Work with the sales team to maximise sales and ensure efficiency
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure CITES requests are completed for all exotic products
- Monitor stationary stock levels and place orders to ensure supplies don't run out.